PFlashAssist is a plugin developed in partnership with Hans-Peter Wickern of HPWsoft.
Using this plugin, NeoBook developers can ...
- populate the stage area with Text, Shapes and Images
- move, size and rotate these clips
- apply reflections, masks, bevels, drop shadows, blurs, glows and filters
- perform animations and distortions
- play sound and video files
- save stage areas to jpg or png files
- enable users to control clips with the mouse
- trigger NeoBook subroutines for various user actions
- and much more ....
You can download the PFlashAssist package frome here ... it contains the plugin files as well as the HTML and SWF files that make up the PFlash facility ... a comprehensive Help file and a sample/demo publication are also included.
PFlashAssist is offered as a Shareware product ... when deploying Unregistered copies in NeoBook's Design Mode, you can try out all the plugin commands except the ones that save the stage area to local files. As well, Unregistered copies will not work within compiled applications.
Instructions for Registering the PFlashAssist plugin are available here.